DenteMax is not involved with processing or paying any claims. As a participating network office, the patients’ insurance company will handle all payments according to their submission guidelines. Likewise, insurer’s benefit guidelines also determine all alternative benefit payments.
If you have specific questions regarding claims, you should contact the patient’s benefit plan administrator.
The DenteMax Secure Portal
DenteMax has also created a Secure Portal to provide our network dental offices with access to information. Here are some of the key elements you will find there:
• Locate new groups or administrators that have joined DenteMax.
• Download current fee schedules.
• Look up group and administrator addresses and phone numbers.
• Download forms for updating your information with DenteMax.
• Lookup effective dates for participating dentists.
• Keep up to date on important DenteMax information.
• Download the Preferred Dentist Reference Guide.
The Preferred Dentist Reference Guide
The Preferred Dentist Reference Guide is designed to help office managers learn, understand and navigate the DenteMax PPO network arrangement with Dentists, Office Managers and their practices. Inside you will find detailed instructions on participation, credentialing, claims inquiries, payments, alternative benefit clauses and much more.